Kaiserbründl herrensauna in Vienna, Austria


The Wonderfull Kaiserbrundl Herrensauna in Vienna

First of all, I had some really great experiences here while visiting a few times this sauna during my stay in Vienna. 

This is a beautiful old building, tucked away in a little street, but huge inside. It seemed to have been an old ancient bathhouse..now the play ground for gay/bi men...

It attracts an interesting mix of men...off course a lot of mature men visit the bath...but on Thursday and Saturday evening it attracts a big younger crowd.... due to from 6pm the foam party starts....

Off course there is plenty of cruising the area going on as well...and the steam room seems to be a good place to connect to that guy you find interesting before moving somewhere else.

Vienna is the main European capital that connects east with west. So there are gorgeous balkan men, ranging from Bulgaria, Hungary, Turkey, Slovenia....who were born/grew up or moved to Vienna, that now roam the halls/visit Kaiserbrundl.

I was pleasantly surprised by the men....and found some of them incredibly attractive...the dark hair, the 2-3 day beard and rugged handsomeness made my knees weak all the time....which was highly appreciated by them..😉😋

In this sauna I really exhausted my bottom skills to my big surprise. I am not a super experienced bottom...also having had a loooooooong dry spell...I had to get up to speed/experience...but the men were very understanding and found it very important that I enjoyed my time as a bottom with them... a couple of them said they really liked seeing me enjoying bottoming so much. I have to confess...I am one of those loud bottoms you sometimes hear moaning and clearly showing (verbally/physically/facially) that I am having a good time..... I tried to tone it down...but it only makes it more loud...and I realised men like it if you show you like their good passionate pounding...so I have come to terms with and focus on enjoying myself....even if it sounds like I am yodelling-in-a-moaning-manner-kind-of-way...or vice versa...LOL.😂😅

Also the men in the city but also in Kaiserbrundle are/were very open-minded men. As a non-white person I thought that the racism level would be high in those places...well in my experience I did not encounter any of that or weird awkwardness. Off course there are some fascinations...but in general I was treated very kindly and respectfully. I would say the behaviour of Germans is more problematic than what I experienced by the Viennese Men (Austria/Bulgarian/Hungarian/Turkish men)...so I enjoyed myself very very much, I felt very welcome and safe.

Again some of the balkan men (Turkish/Hungarian/Bulgarian men) were more passionate then I could imagine...and have taken away any misconception I might have had...in my mind... thank god!!!

Also I encountered some Austrian men....some of them were very openminded and forthcoming...in comparison to the usual very conservative Austrian...who seems more subdued and less communicative. So it is all about who you encounter in there I guess. Special note....I don't want to initiate any fetishes/weird expectations to Bulgarian or Hungarian men...but that Bulg and Hung in their country name/nationality does make sense....😊😋😍..and I leave it at that.


As I said I have had a wonderful time here, when visiting during my 2 week stay in Vienna. As a bottom I never had multiple partners in one day, but here I had my very first experience of having 2 long intimate encounters with men after each other....I tried to postpone the time between the 2 encounters by having a long conversation with the 2nd gorgeous interested man... it took me by surprise as, for me it is never about the quantity but rather about having 1 good experience....and feeling satisfied, instead ruining the good and lovely day by a possible new encounter that turns into a quick/mediocre experience, that spoils the mood/brings the total experience somewhat down.  But every time I encountered men shortly after who wanted to have an intimate encounter...it resulted in me being completely exhausted & fully satisfied as bottoming afterwards due to all these wonderful sensations I 'endured' during the sex. These sensations are so deliciously intense and enjoyable but also can exhaust you....😇



OK, also I have to state some negative things about Kaiserbrundl...to keep it real:

Basically there are not that many. Yes like in many saunas people think if you do not respond immediately to physical touch you are not interested and they often will avoid you. While I am just more a slow burner...So as I always want to observe first who the guy is first for a couple of seconds instead of immediately jumping on any possible chance a men is near...sometimes is annoying to me.

Kaiserbrundl can up do certain parts...which they are slowly working on I see. 

Price is a bit steep in my opinion...but on the other hand it is a huge complex and gas prices must be steep as well..and I guess they had some financial setback from Covid-19 times on top of that.

So yeah....no real negatives really....I just wished all fit men who visit on Thursday and Saturday would visit also on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.....LoL...but that is wishful thinking...

Compared to another establishment I went to in Vienna, the staff at Kaiserbrundl is incredible friendly and kind...which is a unique selling point in Vienna..I would say...

I did not notice any drug taking or men inappropriately and continuously touching other patrons due to being high (in comparison to another establishment I visited (view/read my other post of a nother gay sauna/bath in Vienna to see what I mean with that)

Whenever I will visit Vienna again, I will block my Thursday and Saturday evenings to visit Kaiserbrundl (as long as the staff is kind)

Kaiserbrundl was also very clean...eventhough sometimes quite crowded...it was clean, smelled nice....all and all a super experiences every time I went on a Thursday or Saturday.

If I could have lived in the sauna for the 2 weeks I was in Vienna...I probably would have.💁😂







I really had quite the fun in Kaiserbrundl. I ran into kind guys who did not hesitate to approach you. Usually the place of initial eye contact could be anywhere in the sauna, but most initial contact was in the steam room. Which was nicely lit and where you start off with touching/kissing and what not..most of the time oral fun and from here you go to a room. 

As mentioned before the guys are hot...those darkhaired men were in abundance...and well lets say I was very helpful in any way I could be possible as a bottom or oral lover. There was a lot of men who feel what you are into....or maybe I lucked out...but in comparison to the Germans, they paid much more attention to your willingness was leading to. No pressure whatsoever.

My bottom side came fully alive at the 2nd visit and well I had lots of fun...and visited Kaiserbrundl more often than I dare to tell you. As I might have mentioned before, prior, I had quite a long dry spell and really enjoyed releasing all my bottom desires. All kinds of sensations and chills from pleasure rushed again through my body. Uhmmm it was also the first time of multiple bottom experiences in one day..but well I was there for hours at the time...😋

These pictures illustrate my behaviour, sexual fun I had and overal feeling I had in wonderful Kaiserbrundl.













One of the delicious encounters I had was with a Hungarian guy who I met while leaving the steam room. I was before flirting, being cruised by this muscular white blond guy...but I wasn't sure. He was popular among the other visitors...but he was not really my type, besides that he is what gay media says is hot. so I did not approach, he had fun with a group of men following him...but ran into this Hungarian hottie...

I thought he would dive onto the blond bombshell but seemed at that time mor interested in me, as I was equally interested in him. We hooked up in the steam room walking past each other and sitting down..and quickly started kissing, stroking each other. His penis was this beautiful size of long, and reasonably thick...big but not too big...and you know it would fit in everywhere..if you know what I mean. He was hot with dark curls and strong build...short but strong.

We kissed and sucked a lot...and well my mouth was slurping and sucking on anything of his body that was near. It was a great time, lots of body contact...he was crazy about my ass...he asked if he could be inside me...which off course I wanted...and it felt Wonderfull. He was fully deep inside me, trying out all these positions.....and very passionate...he had a long stamina... after a long time I was exhausted, and was out of breathe and after all the pleasure, screaming and losing my mind...I was just exhausted...gave me some time to catch my breathe and asked if he could orgasm inside me.....which was wonderful. As a bottom I really enjoy when a guy I have a passionate encounter with orgasms in me....all thanks to Prep...

I had a great time with him...and great connection. Although a week later I saw him again in the sauna...however he acted lukewarm, but I guess everyone has there own way of how to deal with sexual partner/ experiences in or from the gay sauna.👻

Anyways, I fondly remember the great sex connection we had.













Above some images of experiences I had and wonderful pleasures I experienced that I will treasure from my time in Vienna (Kaiserbrundl).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses