London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Hi guys,

Having the flu these days, and just lying in bed. I thought instead of laying bored around, i decided to write about some of my experiences in gay saunas in different countries i had over the last few years.

This post is about the Pleasuredome Sauna. I have been there twice...and i liked it veryyyyyyyyyyyy much.

I had been to london quite often, and have friends there, so one time when i was there, and my friend was of to work, i was alone in the city and decided it was time to visit a sauna in London.

Many Many years ago I went to Chariots, but that was so long ago, its  not worth mentioning, so after reading some reviews, it was clear that Chariots was not worth to visit, but that at best I should for sure try out Pleasuredome.












This was about 2 years ago, i only had 2 -3 hours, but travelling in London takes a long time also.When arriving, i was surprised by the bigness of the place. Large lockerroom area...but be sure too lock everything carefully...some strange guy immediately came over to ask if i had strong stuff...i was like what ??? i was still undressing. He left...i never saw him anymore... i underdressed and went my way.

I arrived upstairs at the bar and wet area...and just went into the jacuzzi...which was not the best, but ok...and decided later to sit around after a shower and look what types are around.

there was some flirting around going on, but most of the guys were not my type, and i was not sure if this was the place for me. It is a very dark style of interior...so i had to get used to it.

There was not much cruising/flirting going on, everyone seemed in a hurry and walking fast, but i guess that is london live. The steamroom was broken, so no entry there.

I decided after a while to go upstairs, where the relax rooms are, where you can walk around. It was very nicely lit and clear ...only the relax rooms did not have lock, so anyone could open them, if you were having fun with some guy.

Quite annoying, i walked around and saw this handsome guy standing there. Student type and he looked at me, i walked passed and glanced sideways and could see he checkout my butt and as i made another round our eyes locked and he walked in front me into a room and i followed. We talked a bit, but he was very hands-on if you know what i mean.

Well I must say if he represented british guy, i need to have much more sex with british guys... he was horny & sensual...he felt exactly what I liked. he sucked, rimmed and licked continuously, so did I, eventhough he was not very well endowed, it was a wonderfull and delicious size... he wanted to fuck, but i was not able to get clean before hand, so i decided for not doing it...which is also better, because quite soon, someone opened the door at stared at us, while me asking 3 times that this rude person closes the door!!


We continued sex, as he did not mind at all that i did not wanted to get fucked, eventhough I send out all signs that i wanted to be fucked passionately...we kept it to lots of sucking and we cummed all over eachother...he was hot...and soon we parted ways...and i went for a shower, and realized I had to go as I had to meet up with a friend....



For me this was a very nice introduction to Pleasuredome...no weirdness, no hassle...all good.


A couple years later, last year as a matter of fact, I went again, and it seemed that some guys had horrible experiences in regards of drug use while having sex...

This made it that staff continuously checks the rooms with flashlight to see if all is good, even the rooms that guys are having sex in I heard....

Well I decided to go again last year, and well...read what happened.........





 MY SECOND VISIT TO PLEASUREDOME.


Well again visiting London, I was in quite a horny state, and decided to try Pleasuredome again, (my experiences with Sweatbox can be read in different post)

 Well i entered the place, and it was a nice welcome, and some people were walking around. I slipped into the jacuzzi which was nice, and i could check out the guys who were there and coming in.

After a while i went upstairs and was approached by the cute horny guy, who was passionate and very kissy. So we rumbled around for a bit, just kissing, little bit of sucking, but he was more into kissing and bodycontact... he also seemed more bottom, just like me, so after a while he smartly said its so hot here, so i saw this as a cue to stop and talked a bit and went our ways..

I soon went downstairs again, and saw this athletic build smaller guy who looked very spanish to me...and I love spanish guys ;-))

He looked a bit arrogant, so i should have know right there and then, that he was french...but i went upstairs again, but not much cute guys up there, and so i went in and out of the jacuzzi... i can't remember well if there was a steamroom....if it was impressive i would have remembered it.


After a while he approached me in the jacuzzi and we started talking about all sorts of things... he seemed like all french arrogant at first, but just a normal guy...

He was not out to his surroundings, and was here in london for work, but had a day off... sure you have. He then asked what type of guys i like, so i said..french guys, to give him a clue....and later in the conversation he realised that i was very smitten with him, so he asked if i liked to go with him upstairs...

Well i gladly did... we went into one of the relax rooms...and there some very interesting things happened.


We gently started to kiss eachother, which as a french guy, he was very good...and yes I have a very eager and wet mouth...and always get men complimenting my mouth and lips... that always gets me horny. Anyways, this cute french guy was going into kissing just like me so it turned very quickly into a very passionate kissing rolling-around-rumble. He was clearly top, eventhough smaller then me, but i just wrapped my arm and legs around him and let my mouth do all the slurping and kissing... and men, he was in need of that... which made me happy...

He was normally endowed, but that did not bother me, it would be nice to just fully and easily use all sucking talents that mother nature has given me, and unleash this on the french guy laying here with me. He was obviously not a sucker, but i did not mind, i was in a very slurping demeanor...i rolled him on his back and let my mouth, tongue, lips and throat do all the slurping it desperately needed to do.

This poor french guys started to move and moan and his entire body reacting to all the things i did.. deepthroating slowly...or holding his entire dick in my mouth and throat, while gently extending my tongue  and gently licking left to right the shaft, just before the balls...and sometimes taking the balls along with it if possible...

Apparently i had struck a coard with this gorgeous french guy...and went for it fully, changing sucking rhythms and positions, focusing on the balls, then the head, entire shaft and so on and so on....

Soon i realized he was about to shoot.... his body tensed, his balls tensed, however I noticed that he wanted to shoot his load deep in my mouth... but i am a true believer of safe sex (Pre-Prep times)...evenso people claim that risk of orgasm in mouths is minimal... i believe that a guy can shoot all over my body...  i love that..and it is safe always... so that is what he did...

He was blown away...and moaned that this was the best blowjob he ever had... well i did not believe it...did he mean in a sauna, or is he just driving you crazy so you will do more slutty things ?



Well cute french guy wanted to fuck me also, even after he had cummed, but again i was not clean, and as he did not cross me as a top who prepares his bottom well, i declined...

He begged me to suck him again, but i said due to safe sex rules that this is  not smart move.
He understand, and we kissed and went our way....

I hung around shortly at the wet area, but was time to go, also there were no other cute guys at the moment... and i had a lovely time.









Comments

  1. Interesting! I really want to check out this sauna one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had quite some fun here ;-)) but I am also curious to how Chariots is, probably will visit them on my next travels...

      Delete
  2. You’re a sauna expert. Superior recommendations and views.   saunajournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses