Steamwork Sauna - Arnhem/Arnheim

Well I have been to this sauna, a few years ago. Twice actually. But wanted to share my experiences.
From other reviews the sauna has deterioted quite a bit, and seems to be quite empty most of the time. If that is true I am not sure, but if I ever visit Arnhem for a day or 2 I might give it a try, just to see how the sauna is.

However a few years ago I was there 2 times, a friday and saturday or saturday/sunday I believe, so will combine my experiences of what I thought of it.

First of all at the time I went, it was a lovely and beautiful sauna, with a swimmingpool, jacuzzi, steamroom, eating area, lounge area and cruising area upstairs.. with relaxtcabines.

See pics below:





Well walking through this beautiful sauna, at the time, you get a nice feeling, it was quite big, but quite a few guys and men. They were all kinds of ages, and this again was a sauna, that if there was not a guy to your liking you could enjoy the facilities, have a drink, a chat/talk with people without it getting uncomfortable.

However both days, there were quite some nice guys and I did have several experiences every visit. That was very enjoyable.

Well one of the first guys I met, was a lovely blond guy, who lived there in the neighborhood and just came to relax, he was a thin,normal build early thirties guy, young looking. We looked at eachother several times while walking around the lovely place, and ended up in one of the booths/relaxcabines upstairs. What struck me immediately was the fact that he was very sensual and taking his time. He was obvious more top, and enjoyed the fact that I love to suck dick, but he sucked me too. We did a lots of kissing and rollin' around the booth while the passion became more intense.


Eventually he asked me to turn, and he started rimming me, which was very nice, but not long unfortunately...he lay on top of me and we started to grind our bodies up to eachother, giving me a non-penetrative rump....which was great...and make him cum all over my back....




We talked for a while about where we work and live and how often we've been here. It was a lovely chap. We then kissed goodbye and went our seperate ways...

While standing under the shower, I realized I had not cumm, but felt good anyways... while soaping everything in while looking around me, an attractive looking dark haired man came standing next to me and showered while stroking his cock... it was huge, but right after this wonderfull encounter I thought maybe later because it did make me feel bit unwary too so quickly have another sexual encounter, especially after such a nice sensual connection I had with the blond-haired guy. So I dried off myself and went for a drink..... however my interest was peaked, because the dark-haired stranger was well hung, and I mean...this hung:



And in a sauna there is always the big option that  you run into the guy later anyways 😜

So as you can predict, an hour later orso I ran into him again, basically i ran into him in the steamroom, where we ended up sitting next to eachother, and he started talking/chatting me up... which was fun, but funny enough he just did not stop talking, i could not tell if it was because he was nervous or if he is one of those continuous repetitive talkers. But that was just a minor negative, he was a really nice guy. He was from Budapest, but lived in Holland for a few years working in a restaurant business. It was quite hard work he said, but he liked it.... he informed me that he's an bisexual and had relationships with women, but liked men also...however i could not figure out clearly if he had relationships with men, or if that were only sexual encounters...however he asked me a lot, and I informed him about me, but also about what type of sex I like...

He did not like anonymous sex, and that is why he wanted to talk with me for a long while before we might go upstairs to a relaxbooth...well eventually we did go up and again to my happiness we had a passionate hour of lots of sex and kissing...he also rimmed me, which surprised me, but he was also really good at it. It was quite a challenge to suck him, because it was so thick and big...but I did quite ok i believe... 😎. It was really hot and intense...and he was a guy who like to give pleasure...as the blond guy he mounted me, without penetrating, and we fucked (dry) like that...which was great...and passionate all over again.... I could get used to that all day/night long.... and the day was not over yet...

He came to quite a big orgasm...and so did I...it was a wonderfull and nice sensual encounter.....and he started on his continuous talking sprea, but eventually was able to excuse myself and go showering and taking a break from it all... I had to process what just had happened in a few hours...



I also met briefly a cute athletic dutch guy... He looked like an athlete. I don't mean a gym-addict, but a real athletic body, like someone who did tracks/olympics. He had a great and fantastic body...great butt. We ended in a relax booth, and basically had a lovely oral and rimming fun...but we both realised we were both more bottom...and that this was as far as it would go ;-))..... he was really nice about it, and talked for a while until going our ways....


I also had one of my near/almost 'getting fucked' experiences (but briefly) during those days. There was this gorgeous looking dark-haired spanish looking guy, who was just hot! I mean really hot, like completely my type. He worked in the neighborhood, but lived in a different city...or viceversa.
We cruised eachother, looking at eachother everytime we walked by eachother and turning our heads to take another look, and we smiled and gestured to go into one of the relaxbooths. We started kissing and talking at the same time, which was great, so we talked about where we are from while passionately kissing. He was really nice, and new the right things to say...

we moved quickly on to sucking eachother off and well I liked it, he had a good cock, quite thick and normal lenght.... so I kept myself busy for a while... he was a rimmer, and did the what you see below... except that I am not that flexible 😊, but I really enjoyed it, and soon find out that he wanted to fuck me... he slit a finger in and it was obvious what he wanted.






I said I did not want it really, as I did not feel very clean and prefer to douche before I get fucked. 
He said that there was might be a douche in the sauna for that, but to go searching for that now was a bit too much...even that I liked him.

He even asked if I lived nearby so we could continue what we clearly wanted to do, because it was obvious that I was also willing and able...but just did not feel 100% comfortable. He understood and we continued just kissing and sucking... and then as the conversation and making out came to an end....we left the booth.

Another one of the lovely experiences I had at this sauna in the beginning of one of those days, was
started in the steamroom. The steamroom is softly lit, so you can see who it is...well I was there standing in one of the corners huffing and puffing, while a few guys were standing around together, while nothing happened. I guess everyone was waiting for some kind of action/approach would start i guess. One of the guys who was very cute, a bit shorter then me, with very short shaved hair and nicely build was standing near me...it was obvious as we were all naked that he was nicely endowed. 
However he was also interested in the endowement of the other patrons standing around.




I believe wer were standing close to eachother, and he just went on crouching, so he could have clear view of all our dicks, and was particularly interested in mine. It struck me as odd, but also hot. It was obvious that like me he was very dick/oral orientated. So I also crouched to enjoy the view and he laughed/smiled and that broke the ice. We started touching eachother and well as i thought he was very well endowed, a long nice dick. I suggested to go to one of the relaxbooths upstairs...and he followed me.

This was a very nice experience...he was a good kisser, so we kissed for a while and complimented eachother on our kissing skills.... and then the sucking started...he was a real good cocksucker...he was the type who would just relentlesly deepthroath you, making your toes girl of complete pleasure and surprise...we ended up in a 69 position and sucked the living daylights out of eachother... he also took moments to let me do the sucking, but took more time for him to do the sucking. So that was a bit of a adjustment...but I was very horny, and he was a very good sucker....

This must have been one of the first encounters when I was at this sauna, because I remember cuming, and squirting so much cumm. It surprised me and hem...I safely spritz right in his face and chest...and let it all out.... leaving me exhausted. Next to the fact that I really enjoyed it I remember one thing clearly is that he thanked me for it....leaving me mesmerized.....he really liked it I cummed al over him and thanked me for it.... mmmm I should remember saying that to guys also...it makes a lasting remembrance.....  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses