London : SweatBox








I could not resist posting pictures of Sweatbox and its famous foam parties. 
I went to one of those, but for some reason I did not have fun in the sauna as i wanted to. Again, because of the very dark interior...not that much light...and also the cleanliness of the place was a major letdown...

It is frequented by lots of fit youngish guys, but here again everybody was having sex with anyone that showed any interest... again,  to each there own and own types they like, but this strung a wrong nerve with me. I don't want everybody touching me, so i felt disconnected, as the theme of this party seemed to be get groped and have as much contact/sex with as many people as you can. 

Again, nothing wrong with that...but not my thing, unless they all are cute and goodlooking italians and or spanish or french guys ;-))

You can workout at the gym, which is kind of OK.. epecially if you are in London for a couple of days, this might be a good option. Only thing is, its very warm inside. So bring plenty of water.

Most guys seemed to go there for a quick grobe and ejaculation, so if that is your thing, go and have fun...but bring your flipflops... ;-))

There are no relax rooms, where you can go and have fun with some hot guy...everything has to be in the open. I believe there are some open restrooms, so everyone can watch along while you have sex....











Comments

  1. I've heard about how unclean this place is. But a friend of mine loves their Mondays, when under 25s go in for free...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is very popular with the young crowd, so worth a visit ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses