Movie: Nymphomaniac part 1 by Lars von Trier




Well a couple of days ago i went to see the movie Nymhomaniac with a couple of friends.
I was told the scenes were quite graphic, but I was interested to see how a nymphomaniacs world looks like.
Well as it is a movie by Lars von Trier, it was going to be a distorted movie, but i went with open mind.

The movie for me was so so... i know there are nymphos out there, but how the main character goes about sex, at a very young age; slurping as many possible strange & unknow guys in toilets on the train for a bag of chocolates for me was too far fetch..so he lost me there, and the male character finding an aids ridden beat-up female hooker laying in the street in an back alley and taking her to his home so she can have a nap and tea, is also beyond my comprehension...so i was yawning quite often during the movie... the only thing that saved this movie was the magnificent scene performed by actress Uma Thurman. Hilarious and emotionally painful at times... otherwise i would rate this movie quite bad, as the sexscenes were mostly without soul and so many times without lust/desire.

When you see soulless sex so frequently on screen you get disconnected and bored...at least me... the only sex scenes that were interesting was near the end of the movie when she had lovesex with Shia la Beouf and passionate lust sex with 'panther guy'  a longhaired guy...otherwise this movie was not my cup of tea.

However it made me think about sex...if you are nympho you don't want passionate/lustful sex? Is the desire so strong it is not about a hot guy anymore ? However if you are extremely attracted to certain types of guys and you are a nympho it must be fun to be surrounded by men all the time, especially if you as a nympho are a type who is strongminded and lays down the rules of the type of sex you want.
That is why i desperately want to move to barcelona...i would slut around... LoL... ;-)

However the character in the movie was just not loving herself (enough), hence she lost herself in her nympho behaviour and forgot to make clear the way people should treat her while having sex.

Anyways, with my friends we decided to visit part 2 of this movie also, however  it shows violence. For me violence and sex will make me vomit, so I decided not to have dinner before going to this movie...LoL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses