Well Endowed Men in a Gay Sauna






                    
  HUNG GUYS ;-))
Well I guess we all know the magnetic pull a well endowed men can have to greedy bottoms and talented deepthroaters... but it must be wonderfull and overwhelming to be very well endowed and in a horny state-of-mind and being lost in an overcrowded warm steam room ;-p




Being a bottom myself, but well endowed I have had many sad faces if guys realized I was not going to let the suck me or even fuck them... ;-)) However for oral delights... I had my share over super interests from guys, in the bedroom but also in a gay sauna.


It always made me feel little bit uncomfortable, as I prefer the focus to be on my butt or my mouth.. ;-) LoL.


However i do appreciate men commenting on my body, butt, looks and everything, but i sometimes wondered if I was more versatile or even an top (oral wise), and yes did not mind whom sucked on my dick, the sauna would probably be even more exciting!


I have come across my share of very very well endowed men in saunas, who were maybe not the George Clooneys or Matt Dillon or Taye Diggs, but who in the dark steamroom were sucked by multiple guys (at the same time) pure for the simple fact that they are superhung.


Mind you, there is nothing wrong with that, as a passionate sucker, and luckily being quite goodlooking, I have had my share of some fun with more guys at the same time... a couple of months ago an encounter with 3 goodlooking guys (1 couple and 1 other guy standing around me) in the steamroom where we sucked the living daylights out of eachother...and me sucking 3 cocks eagerly while they stood around me.


However, i was sometimes surprised that some guys would let the most unatractive guys in my opinion suck on their cock in the steamroom. I only want to suck a guy I find attractive, offcourse sometimes a guy becomes more attractive if he is trying to hide a massive dick under his towel...then suddenly yes he sometimes might look a bit like George Clooney ;-))


But I have had encounters or avoided encounters where i noticed that the very hung guy just let just anybody suck on his dick... is that hot ? There are creepy guys out there also, and still let them suck you?? How?? I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder ?

Well I guess when you are horny a mouth is a mouth... but it made me think and I have never dared to ask a guy, in the sauna, why he did not mind.

Until a guy I spoke with about sexclubs and he said that everybody did it with everybody there,  he said that it was just that, that it was just a desire to be sucked/fucked by many men. Nothing more, nothing less

Well I got myself a lesson in this, when I was many years ago in the sauna Phoenix in Cologne. It was a reasonable busy day...and yes there were lots of guys giving me attention,
and I had a bit of fun/touching/sucking already.





                                                             
In that steamroom, there was in the front first a good/semi litted area, where you could clearly see everyone, and some action was taking place...

Further down the steamroom it was pitchdark...in this area there was some major intense action taking place, you could hear the very heavy breathing of men, the uncontrolable slurping sounds of very talented suckers, or the horny guys being sucked dry who in their turn were not able to control their moaning sounds .

Not to mention the sound of men reaching their climax.




This dark area does have a magnetic pull to me, especially as i also love to make slurping sucking sounds ;-)) lol...but i am very visual and I don't want to be sucking on a guy's dick or being sucked or whatever by someone i find repulsive.



Anyhows, i had spotted this silver haired Anderson Cooper type, who patiently and very relaxed was cruising around checking who was interesting for him... he had gone in the dark area several times doing some naughty things...but  he also came out of it still cruising, when i was standing in the large steamroom area where it was well lit and i had played around with some guys also... this silver-haired guy was very hung...and we started  to approach eachother, and soon realised he was just like me off the gentle approach...

I started feeling his big dick which was semi-erect...but could not resist sucking him... but it did not grow into a very hard dick, like usual....

he motioned/said that he wanted to suck me, and soon I realised that he was a bottom/sucker just like me, instead of a silver-haired goodlooking daddy top.



Well I almost lost interest, but not too be rude, I let him suck a bit on my dick and thinking i would excuse myself, but lord-and-behold...this goodlooking guy had a mouth that was made for sucking....

Immediately i got very rock hard and he had a sucking technique that overwhelmed me and almost made me lose my balance.


I held on to his shoulders, while watching in bewilderment and amazed below to see and memorize what he was doing with his mouth...because well i believe its never a bad moment to learn/get sucking tips... I was bound that this guy would continue to suck me, eventhough i am a bottom myself, but I looked around afraid that others would join in, because that is what some guys do. Just because you are having fun with one guy, they expect to just be able to jump in also.



Well and what i was afraid of happened, this guy who earlier on tried to cruise me, he was not ugly, but sure also not my type, walked in a direct line towards us. While i tried to turn around and inform him please do not touch me, the silver-hairded guy increased his sucking motions, making me sway on my feet and for a few brief seconds i was not able to say anything ;-).

                                                                                                                                                       
The guy i was not attracted to kneeled behind me, and gently kissed my butt cheeks, just before i tried to push him. He simply wanted to  mention by this i like your butt and that is the main focus for me

                                                                         Well he kissed it a few times again, and i eased up... he parted my buttocks and with two fingers ticked gently on my butthole...as if maybe to see if it was clean or something, which as a proud bottom I always keep squeeky clean...or maybe for him to signal/to say...don't worry my focus is on that area.... i squeezed my butthole, in case he wanted to slit a finger in, as i did not want that but that was not his intention at all... mind you this was going on still while silver-haired guy was sucking me into oblivion madness.



Then i felt this wonderfull magical feeling of a very wet tongue licking the crack of my butt, from the sack all the way up the crack...he was grinding his face in it also... Let me tell you as an athletic and goodlooking and willing bottom, i tried to hold on to the shoulders of the silver-haired guy who was sucking me deep, while trying to arch my back and give room for this total stranger rimming/licking my butt so much and giving me so much pleasure.

It was for me the first time being sucked and licked at the same time around one of the most sensual areas of my body... ;-)) one of the guys decided to put my leg on his knee, giving to them both complete access to my ass/balls/dick/crack everything...and they had a field day at it...as I lost myself in their mouths and tongues i just let them have their way with me...and lost balance, but was able to lean on the wall and held on to the tiles/wall to keep balance. With my hands & head resting on the wall, i  was able to hold on to something because I was losing it....the silver-haired guys sucked so deep and passionately and strongfully...he clearly wanted to suck everythig out of my balls...my goodness, and that other guy was licking and doing things with his mouth to my ass and butthole that was just amazing...





I did not want to moan loudly, afraid for generating more attention then i could handle, but the more I tried to hold moans down, the more moans wanted to come out...and at one point i did not care, and moaned so loudly and growled, like the guys do in the pitch dark areas when they are probably slurpped to exhaustion  by men like this. I was afraid others would come out of the dark also to join in, but that gladly did not happen, but at this point i did not care what others could see or notice I needed to enjoy this as much as possible and i moaned very loud... very loud...such a good feeling and it was wonderfull to loose myself in their mouths while they are taking very good care of my 'nether regions'.


I realized I felt an orgasm coming on, but i did not want it, i was fighting against it, as if they knew or felt it they just intensified the sucking and slurping and licking... it was out of my control.... i fought the orgasm feelings as long as possible...which was not long, i whispered i am going to cumm...the silver-haired guy, as experienced as he is, probably knew already as he just decided to just jerk it...in a spectacular way, while the other guy kept focussing on licking/kissing/rimming my butt.... and then i reached my orgasm!!!




LOUDLY with lots of moaning I cummed, it felt like my entire body was ejacualating...as if the cumm came all the way from my toes...

wowww that was a long time ago that i had such an orgasm... before i stumbled to a sitting area in the sauna to rest, i just wished i had showed my happiness of all this delight to them...maybe i should have hugged them for giving me this pleasure or for all of us together having this warm and exciting experience.

I did not do it...i was younger, and did not know what I know now. How wonderfull these unique sexual encounters are...and dont come around on a daily basis, but I thank and cherrish both these German guys and this encounter forever.

Giving me so much pleasure, passion and pure hotness and how they licked and sucked me all the way to oblivious madness..and to blissfull exhaustion...

I have been thinking about this encounter often....also because this was due part of a guy I did not find attractive at all, but he turned out to be an expert rimmer/butt tongue lover... amazing...


Was this why these heavy hung guys in saunas did not care so much about looks of passionate suckers in the sauna ? Is it really never judge a book by its cover, as expert suckers come in different looks, sizes, colors and degree of handsomeness ? Just because someone has not been given natures luck of correct facial pretty genes, does not exclude them from giving you mind-blowing blowjobs in a (dark)steam room ? Or in my case wonderfull and deep & mind-blowing rimming pleasure. It probably must be that...however that i still not dare to go into the dark areas while a big chance exist that I will meet  an expert rimmer/blowjobber will always stay... I just hope their is just enough light to see everything ;-) I wonder why others do it anyways and don't care. What are your guys experiences on this matter ? I know its a taboo subject, but Everybody is different I know...

I have seen in one of my favourite saunas, this very well endowed guy, average looker, just normal guy, no weird guy, just a gentle and friendly shy guy, and heard from one of the other patrons, he was being sucked by 5 guys at the same time, taking their turns on his massive long and hard dick. He did not need a cockring or anything to keep his long and hard erection...it was magical...and...pure natural hornyness and he must have been overwhelmed by so many warm deep eager mouths in a steamroom.

I would have been interested in sucking him off also...but he went often into the pitchdark areas...not an area i want to go... and seem to enjoy the massive attention it gave him...but i do realize now that in a very horny state of mind it must be wonderfull if you are not so picky at all, if you are a very well endowed guy to have well experienced passionate suckers/deepthroaters falling over eachother to be able to suck you or making sure with their deep eager warm mouths to give you all the pleasure you want and need.... because mind you...i saw him going into the steamroom quite a bit...and every time he went in, the steamroom would fill up with many eager talented suckers... ;-)

So wonderfull...the magnetic pull of very hung guys...no matter what. I have observed many more very well endowed guys having a supertime in the sauna or the sweet lusty bubble butted bottoms having great times at the sauna also and lets not forget the many talented eager mouthed experience suckers..... I gladly share the stories with you...so keep cumming back for more off these stories.......





Comments

  1. I've only been to a sauna twice and didn't witness this "super hung" hunt... look forward to seeing it!

    Mind you, at the gym I get to see the attention hung guys get in the changing room and communal showers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, being hung has something attention grabbing ;-)) well it is not often that hung guys can be found in the sauna unfortunately, I guess the are busy in general anyways...

      But for sure if you come across a very hung guy in a sauna take note and enjoy ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses