A sad bunch of affaires...

Well today I am in lovely Brussels... after some work and walking around the city. I decided to visit a sauna I had visited many many years ago. Its called Spades 4 U.

many years ago, it was visited by hot belgian guys, and the 2 times I was there I had lots of fun. I remember I met up with this superhung guy, a dancer/choreographer...and had incredible oral sex fun with him. Still in contact with him sometimes through facebook.

However, now many years later, this sauna is a ghost of its glorious past... what a sad bunch of affaires this is. The sauna is very badly maintained, and they have a pool, however so cold and chilly...and fungus on the walls... they smartly dimlit the place to make it look less horrible...but i for sure took very good showers afterwards.... even the jacuzzi was cold...
Well i just don't want to bash the place...that is not what this blog is all about...but lets say, i won't visit it again. The guys there were also not worthy to write about, except one arab guy...however as i have not come across a sensual arab gay guy in a sauna, I did not want to take the chance either here, so after some talking in the finish sauna I excused myself and went showering...

Luckily he somehow connected with another arab guy, who seemed even more disconnected from gays/men and being in a sauna... it was all a bunch of sad affaires, and time to get out...and walk around the city in the evening. I like that, as long as it isn't dangerous...i love cities also by night...

Well now back at my lovely hotel, and tomorrow no work, just walking around...and going to Macho Sauna... will keep you guys informed....hopefully it won't be a sad bunch of affaires in that sauna... LOL...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses