New Beginnings

Well a new year and new beginnings.

Of which one is I have givin up (for now) on online dating, as I don't want to be scrolling endlessly through profiles, like guys are catalog products to date and sex with.

Don't get me wrong, I love men and will use my athletic body and oral skills to give them all the pleasure I possibly physically can. But with this online dating, in my case I notice in country where I am that focussing on the men and his personality is difficult to do, most just want quick sex... friends around me do this also...while i notice that feelings/self esteem get damaged.

Anyways, i have given up on it, and don't even want to go into the app dating....

Allthough I think that would be good if you are travelling/back packing alone around the world and can easily meet up with people this way.

However my blogs will be about meeting guys while travelling, when after sightseeing, meeting people for real...i just want to relax in a beautiful gay sauna/bathhouse full of men who are also gay and like-minded. Up to now I have had wonderfull experiences, sexual and none sexual... in here.

A place I feel very comfortable and safe (when you get the hang of it) and where you can talk, flirt, look, relax, steam, cuddle, suck, drink and eat, sex, laugh with guys, or just gently go about your own way...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses