Lovely afternoon at Kouros in Antwerp

Just a few weeks ago I had a lovely day at the sauna in Antwerp, called Kouros.

I was stressed again, needed some male attention...but also some relaxation. So I got in my car and headed of to one of the great saunas in Antwerp.



Apparently other guys thought the same, as it was quite busy, so I got dressed down, and headed over to the shower area, and the douche area. Yes this wonderfull sauna, offers its bottom guest the oportunity to clean your bottom ;-) for me this is wonderfull as i stand for hygiene..so after using it safely and gently i felt ready for a wonderfull and relaxing day.

I went around setting and reading, while discretely watching who came in, some familiar faces and some new ones. I also went into the jacuzzi that also gives a good overview of the entire wonderfull facilities.






I noticed this tall blond belgium guy, i had seen before with his partner, eventhough i am not really into blond he was attractive, manly, tall, well built.... however we looked, but kept reading, i was not in a hurry. later on i decided to go to the steamroom, which is lovely to check out the guys and to relax....and after 10 minutes i was sweating heavily, i had played (touched) a bit with another guy, and went for a shower, and there was mister blond guy, hung and looking at me (and my butt) like i was a delicious meal, and he was hungry ;-)) well we smiled and looked at eachother several times and we mutually decided that it was a ncie idea to help eachother soaping up...but touching eachothers body...and soon were kissing and he grabbing my butt. Yes its very bubbly and I am very happy with my butt...after 10 minutes orso we moved to one of the relax areas, and had a lovely passionate kissing and sucking/slurping encounter....and he genlty slided a finger in, and i opened up for him... after some of that it was time to put a condom over his well endowned penis. It was a bit too thick in my opinion, and I do not have super much experience as a bottom, but it went in. It felt great, but it just got thicker and thicker, and i was not able to relax fully....so we just kept in deep, and then moved on the other stuff...




after our passionate session, we exchanged tel. number and went our ways.. ;-))





I later met up again with another guy I have had fun with before here, he was without his boyfriend. we had some fun in the jacuzzi and decided to move into a relax area also. It was lovely, he is well endowed...very long penis, like the picture above and attractive...eventhough we had condoms, we kept it to just sucking and kissing, he even got 2 fingers inside but as i did not ask to penetrate me we kept it to this kind of fun. The previous time we had met i did not want any fucking, so he did not suggest it this time either... but there is always another time.



After that i was quite tired of all the attention and rolling around with guys ;-)) so i kept it relaxed until it was time to go home ;-))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses