Beautiful Cologne and Phoenix Sauna

Now this weekend I am in Cologne. A lovely city I like visiting, it has great shops to buy things and is nice, big and bubbly vibrant city. I really like it there, and was time to visit. The people are reasonable friendly. I am staying in a lovely appartment, Air BnB, near the Dom. Did a lovely tour, getting to know the history & culture of this city.... it had been a while I was there, so this was quite good.

However I decided to go to a sauna here which is a lovely and beautiful sauna. Very popular and populated by all age groups. The sauna is called Phoenix and is absolutely a beautiful place to go after some major shopping. Its very clean, friendly personnel...and the guys are nice also, but very straightforward...








I met a few guys there and was completely overwhelmed by the guys, what they did to me and my own behaviour. For the moment I have decided to say more yes in my life also sexual, offcourse the guys have to be attractive, but at the semi lighted steamroom I ended up with a muscled big dicked guy in his forties. He was very sexy and we had fun in a private part of the steamroom, sucking & kissing eachother all the time.


it was really a lovely lovely experience and still have very horny thoughts about it. To have my body be lusted and adored, licked & sucked like that was wonderfull especially as I also like to lust & satisfy boys & men like that. But after having some wonderfull soup at the sauna, I went down to the steamarea and bumped into a cute darkhaired guy, short with a very nice body and very handsome.

After cruising eachother a while we ended up again in the steamroom, as I always want to see the total body so I know what I have to satisfy before I end up with a very small, flabby butt guy. Anyways this guy was gorgeous and we kissed and went into one off the restrooms and kissed, sucked, rimmed and little bit fingered eachother like mad slutboys...😛..it was really lovely in the end I was sucking him and he stood up while me on my knees sucking on his dick like there was no tomorrow and taking it all the way deep in. Suddenly he started to scream...and I was wow...then I took it again very deep in my mouth and he screamed again...a big oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh and just when I pulled back he started to shoot...all over my hand, chest...and I just looked fascinated at his eruption of warm orgasm juice.



Something I noticed a lot the lately as I enjoy life as a passionate oralboy is that quite some guys would love to cum in my mouth... Anyways this guy would not have mind at all, and they always compliment me on my full lips/mouth....hahaha anyways. he was very sensitive after his big eruption while I teased and played with his dick he got shivers of pleasure still...anyways after a while we parted and I will remember this hot guy..... ;-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses