Gay Sauna Adventures

Well, guys, I am back at it again. I have been teasing you guys with updates for a while, and nothing coming...well Covid period...job insecurities, family issues, personal (mental) health, money....all contributed that I was not travelling at all/a lot these last few years. 

Now that there is more calmness in every area in my live...I am not able to live out my dream and travel/live in Europe due to my new job!!! Working from home has provided me with more flexibility and able to stay for a week or 2 in different cities/countries in Europe...

I have taken this opportunity to the fullest and regular leave the Dutch country side for a couple of days/weeks at the time and stayed (up to now) in Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Munich, Lille, Paris, Vienna, Lisboa  and many more cities coming up I hope.... For these cities I will also do updates of saunas I already visited before, to give you a good idea/impression....I will add sauna pictures, experiences and give a proper review of the place.

In case you had not read my very first post..I will post a picture below to give an impression of myself. This is not how I exactly look like, I am a tad darker...but it gives a very good impression about the attitude and my demeanour as a passionate bottom..









I hope you will enjoy my escapades, travels and experiences....and feel free to leave questions about the sauna or questions about my experiences...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses