My First post... I used to have a blog like this for the internet dating I did throughout my travels and living in several cities.

Well I have tried internet dating via Gayromeo/Gaydar/Dudesnude...its been fun, but now being based in Northern Europe I have not have much fun anymore. Seems like my taste in men has slowly but clearly been shifting to more southern looking man. French/Italian/Spanish types. I find them hot and sexy and sensual and passionate. I tend to not focus/enjoy the Northern type of men like Germans/Dutch... so i have not had sex with them anymore. Unless they looked southern...

So I have given up on internetdating...at least for now as I am based in Northen Europe.

However I have been making short trips to Belgium and found out I REALLY find the belgian (french) looking guys superhot...they are sensual, bit shy, but gentle in their approach...which i like much much more then the hard/farmer kind of attitude of the Germans/Dutch guys... so I will inform you of my Travels to Belgium the next couple of weeks.

My Employer has given me the opportunity to travel for free in my country, so this only gives me small costs to travel in Belgian territory and as I have lots of free time... I want to explore many cities there such as Antwerp/Gent/Mechellen/Knokke/Brugge etc....

To give an impression of me and how I am as a gay guy I will add pictures. This is not how I look like, eventhough I am exotic, but it expresses my passion/sensual and sexual attitude and demeanor... yes with the right guy i am an sensual and willing bottom with luscious thick lips and warm mouth... which i gladly use and give long passionate pleasure with.....

The picture below fully identifies how I am, although i am darker in skin color, but this picture 100% expresses my lovely attitude/desire/demeanor/way of life and my look.
To me this picture shows sensuality/gentleness/pleasure/love for men/passion/willingnes to give.
All this in a respectful and beautiful way (and offcourse always -SAFE-).


Comments

  1. I look forward to reading about your adventures at Pleasuredome and Sweatbox!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses