Another wonderful cold but steamy day at the gay spa

Hi guys,

Sorry for the long wait for a new story/experience. I have not been to the gay sauna for a while, as after a little bike accident, my body (also around hip area) was covered with quite some bruising/skin damage marks... nothing broken, but the skin has to heal...and felt a bit uncomfortable to be walking around naked ;-))

In mean time, I have been hitting the gym big time, and it shows the difference. The bruising is getting much better...so dared to go and explore a sauna again.
This week i was travelling again, and visited one of my favorite saunas again.

I arrived and it was not busy... there was a guy, i had fun a while ago with, who was cruising me, but i was not interested, as i had just arrived and still bit unsure. He luckily hooked up with a different guy...and I continued steaming and enjoying the jacuzzi.









Well it stayed quiet for a long time and not busy, so i just enjoyed the wonderfull surroundings, and  read some magazines and just relaxing and feeling great being in an all gay male environment that in my mind i feel comfortable in.... soon a bunch of guys entered, and some of them were very cute....

Well in the steamroom i was approached again by some guys, or did i imagine it...i am a bit rusty with this... however outside the steamroom, i spotted this short, muscular blond guy, who had a lovely and sweet look over himself when i was walking through the sauna, he had spotted me also and we had some heavy eyecontact going on..... after some walking around/near each other we ended up sitting next to eachother in the steamroom...we looked at each other a few times, and i decided to make the first approach.

I touched his arm, gently stroking it, and he immediately did the same....we kept for a few seconds doing this. He started touching me chest and body and soon leaned in for kissing... and that was superhot.... He is a fantastic and good kisser, and we soon started touching other areas on our body and before we knew it, we were sucking eachothers dick.... another young white guy joined in, he was quite cute. He was cruising the short blond guy i was kissing with for as before i joined in, however we didnot mind him joining in...however i did not kiss him, he was not so into me as he was in the blond guy he had been cruising for a long time...fair enough....but when i was sucking the blond guy, the dick of the other guy was in the 'neighborhood' of my mouth...and as any good 'old sport' i sucked him and the other guy...which was a lovely experience... this alternating, me kissing the blond guy and the the blond guy kissing the other guy went on quite some time... he was really sandwiched between 2 guys... LoL.





The heat in the steamroom became to much so we went outside to the shower area, which is away from the steamroom and in a secluded area where not everybody can openly see, and there we continued to kiss and suck away...at one point the blond guy started to rim me which was a wonderfull experience...

We went on like this for a while and then the blond guy asked if I wanted to fuck him, but i said i am not a top...the other guy was willing to give him a ride ;-), so when he went to get condoms... I kissed some more with blond shorty guy...and decided to excuse myself and let them enjoy the penetration part ;-)) which i think they did ;-)).





After as i was calming down near the swimming pool and checking what guys had come in. I noticed two guys sitting and they were a bit too young but cute, but as any well mannered guy I said hi when the walked past me as the smiled to me... i thought they were a couple but the were not....

I could not decide if i wanted to hook up with them in the steamroom, as it was clear that they were interested in me... I only thought one guy was cute... after some time i went into the steamroom as i saw a different guy/man i was quite interested in... but not sure about him anyways... he did leave the steamroom but i noticed the 2 guys always hanging around me... i thought they were a couple at first... however i stood near the door so it was quite light.... and there was the blond short guy again...we smiled and touched and kissed as if we had not finished yet, so we kissed some more before parting our ways..... its always nice to meet other gentle/sensual and open-minded guys at the gay spa.. ;-)) I noticed during the kissing with 'shorty' that one of the guys was looking and checking how we kissed... but did not think much of it...as i did not make up my mind yet about if i liked him, because i was only interested in the skinny guy, not in his partner...

I was standing at the wall in the steamroom and the skinny guy walked past me, so I touched his arm....i always notice that guys are bit scared in approaching me first...anyways... he soon reacted strongly after just touching his arm... and started to hug and touch eachother. We kissed a little bit here and there...and then my hands went to his towel... above the bridge of the towel, i could feel his dickhead....was it that long or was i imagining things.. ? Well i was not imagining things... tall skinny guy with a big dick.... it was well over 20cm/9 inches...well lets say i had some very nice sucking fun in the steamroom... he was a bit nervous as he was afraid that others would join in, which one guy tried, but i said to let leave us and we continued... I asked tall skinny big dicked guy that if he felt uncomfortable we should stop but he wanted some more...well the sucking fun continued...he calmed down and we had some more fun...... as he hoped to meet up later again with me after cooling down...but i had to go catch my train.




But I had a lot of fun... i noticed that i really enjoy it even more than before, I have more fun...seeing it as light and fun connections even sometimes when things go different or a contact is brief or suprisingly long... I take it lightly and not personally and just a wonderful and fun time where you sometimes meet other sensual/gentle openminded guys ;-)... i noticed everybody goes with a different mindset to the gay sauna and react differently then you expected and you should not take it personally or react negatively about it..... if you do, don't go to the sauna. Be safe, respectful and just have fun with the guys you find attractive and you have a connection with...

till next story...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses