Sauna SteamWorks Toronto


Many years ago I was for a short trip in Toronto...which was my first time in North America.
I stayed downtown of Toronto, and which was a great area, but Toronto is a huge city. Compared in Europe where I love walking through the city and maybe take a bus for five minutes and walk again through an area...Toronto was hugeeeee.

Offcourse here I also wanted to try a sauna... again this was 5 years ago...so not sure how it is now...but I tried the famous SteamWorks sauna of Toronto.


It was right in the middle of the gay area...and if I remember correctly the entrence was in a side street of Church Street...the big main gay street.


The sauna at that time was beautiful....clean, modern, a bit too dark, in my opinion...but I felt safe and comfortable.
Being from Europe, and dark-skinned I was quite interested how the people of North America would respond to me. I hardly saw dark-skinned people in Toronto, except for the big asian guys/community. In the gaysauna 98% was white, which was OK by me, unfortunately there was hardly asian guys, eventhough the city was full with them.... and there was one other black guy in the sauna...

The guys were mostly between 28-45 years old...and they looked quite good. But most did not pay much attention to me...except the black guy who was in full-I-seduce-you-mode... he was apparently more into other dark-skinned guys and very sensual gentle in his pursuit...

We had a very nice long kissing, sucking and passionate connection. He was hot and afterwards we talked how he ended up in Toronto and how he liked life here Canada.

After that I walked around the premises, which was nice, the cruising area is where the rest cabines are, but rest cabines you need to rent... which was strange, as we don't have that here in Europe.

Also in the area where you were changing clothes, as you can see below, is where people sit and talk and cruise also... that was quite funny in my opinion.
When I left the place a guy started chatting me up, saying so bad that you are leaving...where are you from etc.... it was very nice.

He was from Germany or something and lived in Toronto for a while... however I noticed this was not my spot...and the guys here did not pay much attention to other colored guys...or did not dare to approach really....




The jacuzzi area was quite interesting, when I was there, it was clean, no strange smell, but interesting lay-out. This is where I met the very nice guy I cannoodled with... right at the stairs, you can go into the shower/sauna area....

All in All it was an OK experience....but somehow I prefered the gay saunas in Europe.....







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses