Amsterdam - Gay Sauna Nieuwezijds Experience


Well, travelling for work to Amsterdam, I decided to stay a weekend in Amsterdam and explore the city. Its a lovely city, however filled with overload of tourists...
However walking around the little streets was nice, and even made a short trip to another city called Utrecht..

On sunday I decided to visit the Sauna Nieuwzijds, which is a very popular sauna with guys from all over Netherlands and tourist visiting the city. A good mix of different cultures were represented. I really like that!!

However the first impression of this place is that it was supercrowded, like the citycenter. Guys were sitting everywhere, and where I had to change into small towel, was in the midst where everyone can see you. I tried to be as non-presence as possible, in the hopes that people won't look at me while changing.

However, while changing clothes, I did felt more comfortable as I started to feel the relaxed atmosphere... guys around me were cool and flirtatious but I did not feel as anxious as before.

When in only a towel I slowely walked around while also other guys came in...the facilities are new and well designed. small bar area with lounges, that lead into jacuzzi (which i did not get into) and there were the showers, with seethrough window from the finnish sauna. Where everyone could see you shower. Also through the shower are you reach the steamroom, big circle where I met/connected with 2 people.



Most Popular Saunas in Amsterdam - GayOut 2023



  Beautiful, Small, but lovely place.




















It was a lovely experience. I connect in the steamroll with a very cute dark-skinned guy. Who had an incredibly long penis.  No jokes, we also kissed and touched each other over, and he asked if I wanted to go in a room, which we did. We kissed a lot, and me giving him a slurpy blowjob....he asked if he could fuck me...I was hesitant due to the size...but we slowly tried...it fit in, but it hurt too much...I was not prepared and experienced enough for that size..so after a while we stopped.however we kept talking and enjoying each other...and then went our separate ways.

Overall it was a very nice visit...beautiful, but small sauna...with lots of diverse people (also due to the huge amount of tourists)...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London: Pleasuredome Sauna

Why I love Gay Saunas / Bath Houses